Nowadays more and more mothers prefer wooden toys for their children. They are not distinguished by different functions, do not move, do not glow, do not talk, too simple in design. However, they are chosen for little discoverers by their mothers. Why?
Let’s look at the advantages of wooden stacking toys:
- Environmental friendliness. Wood is a natural material. In the production of modern wooden toys, manufacturers try not to use paints. The tree is saturated with natural oils.
- You will not meet those people who are allergic to tree among your friends or their children unlike plastic and artificial fabrics that are used in modern toys. Moreover, tree smells nice even after processing.
- Strong, silent and durable. If you throw such a toy or step on it, the risk of breaking it is much less in comparison with other toys. Moreover, their relative noiselessness is a great advantage for parents.
- Soft and natural color of tree is much nicer than toxic colors of plastic, while wooden toys can be given almost any shape.
- Playing with such toys. The child develops good motor skills and a tactile sense of the world.
Wooden toys are gaining great popularity now, that’s why there is a huge variety in all stores. Having realized all their advantages and benefits, manufacturers have significantly expanded the range in recent years, so wooden toys can be chosen for children of various age categories.
From time immemorial, wood has been considered a pure and useful material, and the very first children’s toys were made from it. Many years have passed, but wood is still the safest and most environmentally friendly one. That is why it is so appreciated by mothers and distinguished from various plastic, plush and rubber counterparts.